Last Updated: July 12th, 2023
Sales professionals rely on RepVue’s sales organization profile pages and content to understand and evaluate sales organizations. These guidelines are designed to ensure that all users are able to view a fair and accurate representation of those sales organizations. Please follow the below guidelines when submitting reviews, questions, responses, and other content on the site.
All users are able to post questions about published sales organizations. Only users who have rated a sales organization are able to provide a review, post responses to questions, and other related content about published sales organizations. Additionally, we may choose not to publish content that we deem to be in violation of the content guidelines below.
- Your content should represent your personal opinion and experience with a current or former sales employer. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes.
- Each user is allowed one review per sales organization every 6 months. We do not allow users to edit their reviews but welcome them to delete and rewrite a review if necessary. We welcome and encourage users to write additional reviews after writing an initial review, as the environment evolves.
- When writing your review, we encourage users to write about both positives and negatives about their experience. While we do not require this, we believe that balanced reviews provide better insights to our community.
- We don’t approve content that names individuals in a company, however, we do allow reviews that name individuals in the highest positions in a company that have broad influence over the work culture. Individuals in this category might include (C-Suite, Executive Director, President, Owner, Founder, etc.)
- We don’t approve content that includes profanities, threats of violence, or discriminatory language targeted at an individual or group.
- We may allow content that mentions race, religion, nationality, gender, and/or sexual orientation if we believe it is used to describe a workplace situation. General discussions of workplace misconduct are allowed, including most discussions of illegal activities, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- We don’t approve content that reveals confidential, non-public company information. This includes: source code, customer lists, manufacturing techniques, R&D activities, budgets, detailed financial results and technical know-how.
- We don’t allow you to identify yourself or include any contact information (about yourself or others) in your content. Please remain aware of the potential implications of providing overly specific details about your experiences that may inadvertently lead to your identification.
- RepVue is about sharing information that helps the entire sales community. We reject content that does not relate to an employer, or is otherwise not relevant to understanding a workplace’s sales culture. We will reject any content meant as an advertisement or containing a web link.
- All content should be original – no substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, etc.
- Your writing doesn’t have to be perfect, but users need to be able to understand it. We may reject content for excessive capitalization or filler words/characters. And remember, your content will be more credible if you use good grammar, spelling and punctuation. We reserve the right to make minor grammatical corrections, so long as the core message of the content is unchanged.
- Our guidelines and moderation policies take into consideration applicable laws in the different international markets in which RepVue operates.