Jobs at SheerID
SheerID hasn't posted any jobs
Do you work in sales or talent leadership at SheerID? Contact RepVue to post and manage jobs on your company profile!
Explore jobs at other companies
Director of Partnerships
2 months ago
Director of PartnershipsOpen Job Page
Fully remoteListed 2 months ago
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable.
We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by some of the most reputable investors in tech, and we are building our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
As a proud Pledge 1% company, we’re committed to leveraging our product, partnerships, and people to drive positive social impact through Lob.org, and are on a mission to make direct mail more sustainable.
Director of Partnerships
Our team is looking for a Director of Partnerships to grow a critical piece of our team. The partnerships we establish with large technology companies, management consultancies, and systems integrators is key to our growth. Driving value and success with our partners is vital to our long-term growth and goals. As such, we need a director to own and grow these relationships!
As the Director of Partnerships, you’ll…
- Develop and grow executive level relationships with enterprise partners
- Collaborate with internal verticals to implement strategies that enables growth and improve partner experience
- Participate in strategic planning, negotiation, and other activities needed to execute deals supporting global strategy
- Develop the framework in which new and existing enterprise partnerships are managed
- Design and implement a strategy to identify new partners to bring into the Lob community
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute an outreach and communication strategy to future and existing partners
- Drive revenue growth and track opportunities
- Expand our accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
What will you bring to this role…
- 7+ years of work experience
- Prior experience in customer success, channel/partner management, consulting, business development or similar
- Strong interest in technology, and startups
- Strong executive presence, with the proven ability to influence senior leaders internally and externally, including at the C level
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
At Lob, we are looking to #LevelUp and #EmpowerDiversity, we invite you to apply if you possess even some of these:
- A creative problem-solver with a demonstrated ability to produce results
- Efficient, resilient, and flexible
- Salesforce experience
Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
(Tier 1) = San Francisco Bay Area
Base: $82,500.00 - $100,000.00
Variable: $82,500.00 - $100,000.00
OTE: $165,000.00 - $200,000.00
(Tier 2) = LA/Orange County/NYC Metro Area
Base: $78,375.00 - $95,000.00
Variable: $78,375.00 - $95,000.00
OTE: $156,750.00 - $190,000.00
(Tier 3) = San Diego
Base: $74,250.00 - $90,000.00
Variable: $74,250.00 - $90,000.00
OTE: $148,500.00 - $180,000.00
(Tier 4) = Colorado
Base: $70,125.00 - $85,000.00
Variable: $70,125.00 - $85,000.00
OTE: $140,250.00 - $170,000.00
(Tier 5) = Other geographic areas 120+ miles from one of the above mentioned geo’s
Base: $66,000.00 - $80,000.00
Variable: $66,000.00 - $80,000.00
OTE: $132,000.00 - $160,000.00
“Lob’s salary ranges are based on market data, relative to our size, industry and stage of growth. Salary is one part of total compensation, which also includes equity, perks and competitive benefits. Salary decisions are based on many factors including geographic location, qualifications for the role, skillset, proficiency and experience level. Lob reasonably expects to pay candidates who are offered roles within the provided salary ranges.”
We offer remote working opportunities in AZ, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NH, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, and WA.
If you are looking for a progressive, fun-spirited, and mentally stimulating environment, come join us at Lob!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2022
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500