Top 5 Rated Large-Sized Companies in 2021
There are pros and cons when working for a large corporation. Would you do it?
Great benefits, stock options, and a bunch of people to potentially learn from or work with. These are just some of the perks at working at a large-sized company.
Check the list below for the top rated large-sized companies on Repvue. They may be big, but they are still doing many things right.
We are proud to announce the Top Rated Large -Sized Companies for 2021 on Repvue (Over 10,000 FTEs)
🎉 Congratulations to the following companies:
1. Google – A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique.
2. Microsoft – At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Microsoft operates in 190 countries and is made up of 181,000 passionate employees worldwide.
3. AWS – Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of cloud computing, and AWS, is the ability to leverage a new business model and turn capital infrastructure expenses into variable costs.
4. ServiceNow – ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) makes the world work better for everyone. Our cloud-based platform and solutions help digitize and unify organizations so that they can find smarter, faster, better ways to make work flow. So employees and customers can be more connected, more innovative, and more agile.
5. Equinix – Equinix (Nasdaq: EQIX) is the world’s digital infrastructure company™, enabling digital leaders to harness a trusted platform to bring together and interconnect the foundational infrastructure that powers their success.
Wishing you the best of luck in 2022!
To view more top sales organizations check out our top 20 rated overall list by clicking here: View Top 20 Rated Overall
Currently work at a sales org and haven’t left a rating yet? Help bring more transparency to the sales world by adding a rating. Tap here to leave a rating: Add Rating