7 Figure Sales Jobs for 2023
There aren’t many occupations where you can make 7 figures or more. One of those happens to be tech sales. If you work at the right organization and are a top performer, you can make an astounding amount of money. Below is a list of sales jobs where you can make $1,000,000 or more if you are a top performer. It’s not easy though, you have to work ridiculously hard if you want this type of compensation. Data is from current and former employees of each sales organization.
7-Figure Sales Jobs for 2023
These are enterprise account executive roles, but there are also other roles in sales where you can make $1M+. Here is the list of some of the highest paying sales jobs:
1) Grafana Labs – Enterprise account executives here have a base of $131,000 and the best reps here can bring in $1,400,000. What is Grafana Labs you might ask? They have a platform to create operational dashboards to view the data in a pretty cool way. They also connect easily to other APIs like DataDog and Snowflake. With a RepVue score of 91.4, Grafana seems like a great place to work.
2) Boomi – The best ENT AEs here are reported to bring in $1,250,000. Boom. They also have an OTE of over $300k. Boomi is an integration platform that “intelligently connects your applications and automates your workflows.
3) Saviynt – Not the greatest name if I’m being honest but hey, the top reps can bring in $1,220,000 or more so who cares about the name. What do they do? They are an identity platform that helps with the security of your business. Cyber security is an industry on the rise, and the reps can make great money so it seems like a solid choice.
4) Informatica – The top performing enterprise account executives here can bring in over a million dollars a year as well. $1,100,000+. They have an average base salary of $136,000 and an OTE of $270,900. Started in 1993, they now bring in over a billion in revenue. They are in the cloud data space.
5) HashiCorp – You guessed it, enterprise reps here can bring in $1M+ if they are a top performer. They have a base salary of $152,000 and an OTE of $305,000. HashiCorp, which is based in San Francisco, California, provides open-source tools and commercial products that enable developers, operators and security professionals to provision, secure, run and connect cloud-computing.
6) Gitlab – A tool for developers, that combines the ability to develop, secure, and operate software in a single application. The best enterprise reps here can bring in over $1,000,000 as well. Which makes it one of the highest paying sales roles in the game.
7) NextGen Healthcare – Last but not least, Is a software company that sells electronic health record products, as well as other healthcare related products, NextGen Healthcare. OTE here is $363,000 and the top reps here can bring in $1,004,130+. They also have a RepVue score of 90+.
One thing to keep in mind is that the deal size at a lot of these orgs are really big, which means the sales cycle is a lot longer. Be prepared to wait 6+ months on most deals, and some will take years. When that giant commission check hits though, it can all be worth it.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the 7-figure sales jobs. If you are interested in viewing the full salary data set for enterprise AEs, go here. As previously mentioned, it’s not easy to earn 7 figures but it’s definitely possible with hard work at the right organization as shown by the data here.
You can also make 7 figures as an account manager. If you are interested in viewing salary data for account managers, go here.