Top 5 Rated Small-Sized Companies in 2021
These companies might not be that big (yet), but they clearly are doing some great things. Check the list below for the top rated small-sized companies on Repvue.
We are proud to announce the Top Rated Small -Sized Companies for 2021 on Repvue (Under 250 FTEs)
🎉 Congratulations to the following companies:
1. Groove – Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for the needs of relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and provides revenue leaders with key insights to know what’s driving their business.
2. Oomnitza – Oomnitza provides the first enterprise-wide view of your entire IT estate. Our agentless approach consolidates lifecycle data from all IT assets and their siloed solutions, providing a fully integrated, real-time view into your entire technology portfolio.
3. One Source Communications – One Source Communications (OSC) helps businesses simplify a complex technology world. We generate triple-digit return on investment through contract negotiation, portfolio optimization, and ongoing expense management.
4. Chili Piper – At Chili Piper, we make meetings happen. Founded in 2016, Chili Piper is the only complete Meeting Lifecycle Automation platform built for teams. We replaced the tedious process of emailing back and forth to schedule a meeting with 1-click scheduling.
5. Proliant – Proliant provides a fully integrated, cloud-based human capital management solution that simplifies payroll and HR processes, improves accuracy, and ensures industry compliance. From day one, Proliant’s dedicated account managers work closely with clients to ensure they get the most out of their investment.
Be on the lookout for these companies to big things in 2022! Size definitely isn’t everything when deciding where to work next. These small companies pack a big punch.
To view more top sales organizations check out our top 20 rated overall list by clicking here: View Top 20 Rated Overall
Currently work at a sales org and haven’t left a rating yet? Help bring more transparency to the sales world by adding a rating. Tap here to leave a rating: Add Rating